I'm just popping in to say 7 quick things...about moving!
1. We made an offer on a new house, and it got accepted. The closing is scheduled for right before Christmas, so we'll probably move after Christmas.
2. The pros of this house are as follows: it's in a better parish, it's closer to Papa's work, there's an intellectual Catholic community there, and it's prettier than our current house.
3. The cons are as follows: it's smaller, the yard is smaller, and it requires leaving the house we've owned for fourteen years.
4. The older people think that, on balance, this will be good for our family. The younger people, who can only see what they would lose and not what they would gain, are rather distraught.
5. Prayers for them would be appreciated!
6. Since the house is smaller, we'll have to do some purging. That's definitely not a bad thing. We could use it.
7. Lastly, lest I leave you on a depressing note, here's a little beauty for you.
Yes, I ate this
5 hours ago