Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real: the Zoo

On Monday, we went to the zoo to celebrate senior week. I thought I would share a few photos for Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real this week. 

{pretty} 
The White Stork is my favorite bird. We got to see them engage in their mating displays. They clack their beaks loudly while throwing their heads over backwards.

 {happy}
At the risk of sounding too totally cheesy, I love watching Kevin watch things. He gets totally into it and it's wonderful.

{funny}
If these ears aren't funny, I don't know what is.

{real}
All the flamingos look like this. Sometimes we don't think about how unnatural zoos are, but when you have to damage an animal this badly to keep it in the zoo, it does make me wonder if they're really treating the animals right.

For more photos, head over to Like Mother, Like Daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures, Sophie! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete