Sunday, December 22, 2013

Most Posts of 2013

Amongst Lovely Things is having a link up! There are five categories:
  • Post with the most clicks
  • Post with the most comments
  • Post with the best picture
  • Post that was hardest to write
  • Post that was your personal favorite (not your readers' favorite- your favorite)
Here are my answers:
  • Post with the most clicks
My post of seagull pictures got over 500 views. I am not really sure why or how that happened, but there you go. It all happened in the last week, so either someone is sharing that post like crazy, or it's one of those spammer hacks that jack up your page views in the hopes that you will click on your link.

  • Post with the most comments
That would definitely be μετὰ λόγου. Nine whole comments, you guys!

  • Post with the best picture
Um, by whose standard? This is probably the best picture on the blog. It's also the tree I got engaged under, although I did not know at the time that it was going to be that special. But the eighth photo in this post, of the seagull eating the dead bird, is my favorite picture.

Hey, I should take a poll. Which photo should be my header? The tree or the bird?

  • Post that was hardest to write
  • Post that was your personal favorite (not your readers' favorite- your favorite)
These are the same post: my farewell post to Maggie. I struggle to put my thoughts into words if what I am trying to write about can't be put into a syllogism. That post took me a long time to write, but I think it turned out well.

Head over to Amongst Lovely Things to join the link-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment