Friday, April 12, 2013

Well.

I have an explanation for my coffee maker.

It wasn't mine.

My new roommate has the same coffee maker, just waaaaay older.

I am appropriately ashamed and almost feel like I should apologize to her for having yelled at her in my head. Although, seriously, I can't imagine how that conversation would go.

"Hi, I wanted to say sorry for having been mad because you destroyed your coffee maker, because I thought it was my coffee maker, and I can hardly drink the coffee that comes out of your coffee maker, and no, you never knew I was mad, but I'm sorry anyway..."

Or not.

So, lesson of the day: if you think something has been destroyed, first look on top of the kitchen cabinets to make sure that it wasn't an identical copy that was destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment